Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bipasha, Recommendation

Film the artist often recommend my friends to work but actor r. Madhavan at that time were surprised when he learned that his name for the upcoming film couple breakers recommend actress Bipasha Basu.

Ashwin Chowdhury's direction in the film coming together for the first time Bipasha and Madhavan. Madhavan said Bipasha has recommended my name roll. manufacturers are coming to me that you said that Bipasha. it in two years ago, due to the busy those days Bipasha said that he will not do the film makers so we someone else Will have to find another actress he wanted.

He said I felt strange because according to adapt her story, Bipasha. I had to wait some time manufacturers. a right of every script and Bipasha, movie time.. from time to time of search news. a week we started shooting also said that he did two years ago. Bipasha film screenplay was so busy those days I had read.. from your manager when I The script then we know about it first time when I did a script started questioning over.

He said it's fantastic screenplay and the role of Rani out at all. I didn't ever such role in ten years I expressed a desire to work., and I knew that Madhavan there. Madhavan and Bipasha's coming together, it is the first film in the near future but Bipasha to work again with Madhavan desire of Bipasha said film. While we felt great after I get depressed. film. hope that we will work together again soon